Location: Town of Oakville North Service Yard
3250 Neyagawa Blvd, Oakville
- Operation of grader during snow clearing operations
- Provide complete and accurate paperwork as required (e.g. equipment inspections, etc.)
- Ensure equipment is functioning properly
- Available for all required shifts (weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays)
- Call-In for the winter season (December 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024).
- Other duties as assigned
- Must hold a valid G license, with a clean abstract.
- Previous plow experience isn’t required, but is an asset.
- Works well independently.
- Comfortable working in adverse weather conditions.
- Use manual and powered pneumatic, hydraulic, gas, and electric powered tools and equipment.
- Routine exposure to outside weather conditions including cold.
- Must have the ability to recognize hazards inherent in routine and non-routine tasks and make adjustments to avoid loss, injury or accident.
- Must be able to communicate with co-worker’s safety instructions.
- Must be able to think clearly and focus on your safety in your immediate surroundings, while using tools and equipment, while driving or operating equipment.
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) appropriate to your job.
Job Type: Seasonal
Language: English (Required)
Salary: Weekly Standby plus hourly rate when working
Want To Be A Part Of The Gazzola Paving Team?
We're always on the lookout for a great fit, and if you want to be a part of the Gazzola Paving team send us a resumé.