• Full-time (50 hrs/week), Nights, permanent position with year-round work available
• AZ license required
• 100% local travel (GTA)
In the position of an Asphalt Plant Loader Operator, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to assisting the Asphalt Plant Operator in the production of asphalt by maintain raw material stockpiles of aggregates used in the various mix designs during the production process. You will be a key member of the Asphalt Plant operation. Your typical night will begin at 8:00 pm to 5:00 am.
Your tasks will include:
• Operate a loader to transfer, load, organize and stockpile materials
• Manage truck traffic and material dumping in the yard
• Cooperation is essential at all highway inspections stations
• Maintain equipment log in accordance with COR requirements, and all related delivery paperwork
• Perform daily vehicle inspections
Here’s what else you can expect as part of our team:
• Full-time schedule (approx. 50 hours per week) for the asphalt paving season
• Be home every day
• Modern, well-kept equipment
• Opportunities for professional growth within the company
• Valid GZ license, with a clean and current driver’s abstract
• Minimum 3 years’ GZ driving experience
• Experience delivering construction equipment, materials, and job site supplies
• Physical capability (this job will require some lifting, bending, etc. when loading/unloading), with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Good communication skills, with ability to listen and follow direction effectively
• Work experience in the Paving Industry is an asset
Want To Be A Part Of The Gazzola Paving Team?
We're always on the lookout for a great fit, and if you want to be a part of the Gazzola Paving team send us a resumé.
Send Us Your Resumé