• Full-time (50 hrs/week), seasonal during the construction season, generally ending in mid-December (weather permitting)
• 100% local travel (GTA)
Come join a new Asphalt Grinding Crew!
Gazzola Paving is seeking to hire members to join one of our Asphalt Grinding Crews for road construction projects in the GTA and surrounding areas.
We are looking for team players who are punctual, reliable and hardworking. Experience in operating asphalt grinding equipment and performing asphalt work with related heavy equipment is a strong asset.
Here’s what else you can expect as part of our team:
• Family business with family values
• Full-time schedule (approx. 50 hours per week) for the asphalt paving season
• Be home every night
• Modern, well-kept equipment
• Paid Training
• Opportunities for professional growth within the company
• Required to join the Union
• Valid DZ license, with a clean and current driver’s abstract
• Physical capability (this job will require some lifting, bending, etc. when loading/unloading), with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Good communication skills, with ability to listen and follow direction effectively
• Work experience in the Paving Industry is an asset
Want To Be A Part Of The Gazzola Paving Team?
We're always on the lookout for a great fit, and if you want to be a part of the Gazzola Paving team send us a resumé.
Send Us Your Resumé