Asphalt Paving Crew Operators/Labourers
• Full-time (50 hrs/week), seasonal during the construction season, generally ending in late November/early December, weather permitting with year-round work available
• 100% local travel (GTA)
Come join one of our Asphalt Paving Crews!
Gazzola Paving is seeking to hire Asphalt Paving Crew Labourers (Pavers & Rollers) for road construction projects in the GTA and surrounding areas.
We are looking for team players who are punctual, reliable and hardworking. Experience in operating asphalt paving equipment and performing asphalt work with related heavy equipment is a strong asset.
Open Rolls include:
· Service Truck Driver
· Screed Operator
· Breakdown Roller Operator
· Rubber Tire Roller Operator
Here’s what else you can expect as part of our team:
• Full-time schedule (approx. 50 hours per week) for the asphalt paving season
• Be home every night
• Modern, well-kept equipment
• Paid Training
• Opportunities for professional growth within the company
• Required to join the Union
• Valid DZ license, with a clean and current driver’s abstract
• Physical capability (this job will require some lifting, bending, etc. when loading/unloading), with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Good communication skills, with ability to listen and follow direction effectively
• Work experience in the Paving Industry is an asset
Want To Be A Part Of The Gazzola Paving Team?
We're always on the lookout for a great fit, and if you want to be a part of the Gazzola Paving team send us a resumé.
Send Us Your Resumé