• Full-time (50 hrs/week), permanent position with year round work available
• AZ license required
• 100% local travel (GTA)
As our new AZ Float Driver, your job will be to pick up and deliver construction equipment and materials to our various construction job sites in Ontario (primarily in the GTA).
Your tasks will include:
• Obtain instructions and direction from the dispatch team about your destinations
• Safely load, tie down immobilize, and secure all equipment and materials in a safe manner in accordance to Ministry of Transportation guidelines.
• Drive and deliver equipment and materials to construction job sites
• Apply your knowledge of commercial driving regulations and safety regulations while on delivery
• Cooperation is essential at all highway inspections stations
• Maintain truck log in accordance with MTO regulations, and all related delivery paperwork
• Perform daily vehicle inspections
Here’s what else you can expect as part of our team:
• Pay will match experience
• Full-time schedule (approx. 50 hours per week) for the asphalt paving season
• Be home every night
• Modern, well-kept trucks and trailers
• Opportunities for professional growth within the company
• Valid AZ license, with a clean and current driver’s abstract
• Minimum 3 years’ AZ driving experience
• Experience delivering construction equipment, materials, and job site supplies
• Physical capability (this job will require some lifting, bending, etc. when loading/unloading), with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Good communication skills, with ability to listen and follow direction effectively
• Work experience in the Paving Industry is an asset
Want To Be A Part Of The Gazzola Paving Team?
We're always on the lookout for a great fit, and if you want to be a part of the Gazzola Paving team send us a resumé.